Sunday, 10 July 2011

Next Project: Re-work "Stewarts" branding

I have been asked by my Dad to re-work the brand guidelines for our family garden centre business "Stewarts".

Stewarts was established in 1742. And is now being run by the 7th generation, (I would be the 8th).

My Grandpa Ted (left) and Great Grandfather (right).

We have run under the same logo and brand identity guidelines for the past 20 years, and we feel we can push our identity further. I am settting aside some time in August and sitting down with my Dad to discuss what we feel the strengths and weaknesses are.

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a good idea. I have also been considering to change my brand identity guidelines and design. I feel my logo can be so much more than it is now, but logo design can be a difficult task all in its own. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete