Monday, 18 April 2011

'House of Bricks'...1st edit of photoshoot video

This is the first draft of my video of the photo-shoot for 'House of Bricks' boutique's Look-Book. I am working with House of Bricks on their brand strategy and identity.

The aim of the video was to bring the process of the shoot to the customer, allowing an insight into what goes on at the shoots. What is behind the scenes is kept somewhat under wraps within the fashion industry. I wanted it to be fun, unpretentious, & honest, communicating the essence of the boutique.

I need to work on the colour and white balance and also the pace of some of the clip changes keep in time with the beats of the track better. Also this Vimeo video appears to be quite jolty, so I need to figure out why that is and correct that.

I will also be animating the logo to come in at the beginning, hence the black space left at the start.


'House of Bricks' photoshoot - 1st Draft from Amy Stewart on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment